A complete solution built to power your business
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign gives fast-growing businesses the platform to turn growth potential into real results. This cloud-based ERP solution connects every function across your company to time-tested best practices and in-depth analytics. You’ll get the foundation to scale and compete without the complexity and cost, so you can grow your business your way.
SAP Business ByDesign enables you to:
- Start small and enable additional modules as needed, at no cost (other than user licenses) if you choose to self-enable
- Gain transparency and make better, faster decisions with built-in analytics
- Achieve alignment and accountability with integrated processes, metrics, and compliance
- Gain end-to-end collaboration with unified work centers
Monthly Subscription Fee – based on number of users
All-inclusive pricing model enables fast time to value. With no IT investment or capital outlay needed, you get predictable subscription pricing to manage cost of ownership. SAP takes care of all the hardware, support, disaster recovery and data protection.
Request a Demo
Supply Chain Management (SCM) – Enhance supply chain effectiveness while increasing flexibility by enhancing collaboration with customers and suppliers.
- Product development: Accelerate time-to-market and ensure product design meets customer requirements
- Supply chain management setup: get a clearer view of your networks and layouts for supply chain modeling
- Supply chain planning and control: Control the ow of materials with exception-driven approach to procurement planning
Manufacturing – Get an integrated, real-time view of your manufacturing operations – and optimize your entire process to shrink costs and meet customer needs.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by streamlining and integrating processes
- Simplify the management of new sales channels, channel partners, and markets
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty with a 360-degree view of every customer
- Manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics: efficiently produce high-quality products, better manage product, and automate processes
Distribution – More accurately forecast demand – and adapt and execute quickly – for lower inventory costs and higher customer satisfaction.
- Forecast demand to better optimize supply to enable profitability
- Gain complete visibility into your supply chain and track the delivery of inbound items
- Reduce operational costs while optimizing inventory levels and working capital
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty – despite competition from price-focused companies
- Present a single face to the customer across your business, regardless of region or channel
Procurement – More fully empower your employees with integrated self-service procurement capabilities. SAP can get you there – helping your business save time and money.
- Sourcing: Maintain a central database of both supplier and product information, enabling your business to negotiate better pricing and manage multiple supplier contracts
- Purchasing: Streamline your company’s purchasing activities and provide real-time information to buyers, enabling them to negotiate better pricing.
Professional Services – Get complete, fully integrated professional services automation – from client management to project management financials.
- Gain real-time visibility into your projects
- Develop the right services at the right time, ensure on-time delivery, and replicate success
- Target your services with greater insight into customer lifecycles
- Differentiate your business by planning and delivering maximum client value.
- Evaluate projects and client profitability in real-time to meet business goals.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Expertly manage your sales, service, and marketing processes – and drive top-notch customer engagement with SAP Business ByDesign.
- Marketing: Used personalized customer information to better manage campaigns, lead
- generation/qualification and handoff to sales.
- Sales: Gain complete sales force automation and improve account management – from first contact to final
- Service: Give employees the insight and tools they need, enabling superior service and boost customer