Bringing the Human Experience To Life
What is SAP SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) provides a comprehensive and unified suite of products inclusive of Core HR, Talent Management and advanced analytics aimed at supporting end-to-end processed by accelerating your workforce, streamlining efficiency, uncovering hidden trends and heightening the employee experience across the hire to retire lifecycle.
SAP SuccessFactors Overview
SuccessFactors Core Benefits
By choosing SAP SuccessFactors over alternative solutions, our clients often share with us the following reasons that differentiate our solution from the competition:
- Consumer Experience – SAP SuccessFactors offers a simple, engaging and fully integrated user experience enabling the complete management of your workforce from time of hire through retirement.
- Built-in Execution – Containing over 19k+ unique elements an industry-specific workflow, job descriptions, skills, goals, catalogs, recruiting accelerators, compensation metrics, and reports to facilitate routine and frequent HR processes and functions.
- Intelligent Services – Transactional events designed to predict actions resulting from a functional changes of job information, absences and other employee management actions tasks can be dynamically activated and automated to improve data integrity and enhance processes.
- Scalable Technology – Utilizing cloud architecture and limiting strain and reliance on IT infrastructure, customers rest assured knowing that SAP SuccessFactors provides them with the best security in the industry and a global role security plan.
- Deployment Options – With the unique ability to start anywhere and go everywhere, SAP SuccessFactors tackles business challenges with the latest in HR technology by allowing for module sequencing as business needs change.
- Ease of Maintenance – With enhancements delivered on a scheduled quarterly release cycle, customers better understand upcoming releases components and can make recommendations directly to SAP through the enhancement center.
- Compliance, Locally and Globally – Built to ensure compliance and regulation localized to over 90 countries SAP SuccessFactors has also been translated into over 40 language packs with more than 1,000 items updated each year for continued global compliance
- Empowerment and Support –Through partnering with customers across their entire life cycle of engagements providing the right solution and scope, we can help ensure our customer’s business objectives are met and goals are achieved.
- Recognized Market Leadership –Top industry analysts ranked SAP SuccessFactors as a market leader for Core HR, Talent Management and Payroll. Ranked as a market leader in the last 18 consecutive industry reports achievements include Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Cloud based Human Management suites across Midmarket and Large Enterprises.
Key Features and Capabilities of SAP SuccessFactors
Employee Central – Delivers core HR functionality for dynamic and global workforces by ensuring compliance and automation of: employee profiles and HR transactions, capacity for organizational management, position management, contract workforce management, time tracking and attendance, Visa and Permits Management, and Global benefits. Read more here.
Employee Central Payroll – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll has been designed to work exclusively with SAP’s Employee Central. With SAP Employee Central Payroll you receive the control of running an in-house payroll system with reduced costs from deploying in the Cloud. Read more here.
Recruiting –Attract and hire the best talent through a holistic recruiting solution (SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting) that provides global recruiting, marketing, sourcing, applicant tracking, and candidate relationship management. Read more here.
Onboarding – Personalize, organize, and streamline every new hire’s onboarding experience with the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding solution. This cloud-based solution ensures compliance and engages employees prior to day one; resulting in a smooth onboarding experience and increased long-term retention. Read more here.
Learning Management – The SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution provides organizations with the tools necessary to develop employee’s skills, manage certifications, and ensure compliance. Key features of SAP SuccessFactors Learning included automated assignment profiles and blended learning capabilities. Read more here.
Succession and Development – Features of SAP SuccessFactors Succession and Development include real-time data analytics for powerful talent insights, learning paths for career advancement, and strategic succession management. SAP SuccessFactors provides powerful succession and development features, enabling organizations to groom and nurture the next generation of leadership strategically with the use of data insights. Read more here.
Performance and Goals –SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals facilitates improved workforce performance, ongoing mentoring and communication, accurate resource evaluations, and aligns performance enhancement strategies. The SAP’s cloud-based performance and goal management includes performance management, performance assessments, goal management, goal tracking, and effective mentoring and communication tools. Read more here.
Compensation Management and Variable Pay – Features of SAP’s cloud-based Compensation Management and Variable Pay solution includes: compensation planning, compensation budgeting and modeling, and the ability to connect performance management to compensation. It also includes features to help provide important recognition and meaningful incentives to employees based on performance metrics. Read more here.
Workforce Planning and Human Resource (HR) Analytics – SAP’s Workforce Planning and Human Resource (HR) Analytics solution provides organizations the ability to accurately report and forecast operational headcount, labor cost models, financial modeling, and long term workforce planning. A could-based human resource solution, with embedded intelligence, organizations can make accurate decisions and powerful insights into Human Resource (HR) phases and processes. Read more here.